- Hedieh Hashem Olhosseiny,; Salar Mirzaloo, Miodrag Bolic, Hilmi R Dajani, Voicu Groza, Masayoshi Yoshida. “Identifying High Risk of Atherosclerosis Using Deep Learning and Ensemble Learning. ” In MeMeA. 2021.
- (Submitted) Santiago Márquez Fosser, Nadar Mahmoud, Bettina Habib, Daniala L Weir, Fiona Chan, Rola El Halabieh, Jeanne Vachon, Manish Thakur, Thai Tran, Melissa Bustillo, Caroline Beauchamp, André Bonnici, David L Buckeridge, Robyn Tamblyn. . “Smart About Medications (SAM): A Digital Solution to Enhance Medication Management Following Hospital Discharge. ” In JAMIA Open . 2021.
- (Submitted) Bettina Habib, David Buckeridge, Melissa Bustillo, Santiago Marquez Fosser, Manish Thakur, Thai Tran, Daniala L. Weir, Robyn Tamblyn. “Smart About Meds (SAM): A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of a Mobile Application to Improve Medication Adherence Following Hospital Discharge. ” In JAMIA Open. 2021.
- (Submitted) Ana Pedretti, Santiago Márquez Fosser, Rosario Pasquinelli, Marcelo Vallone, Fernando Plazzotta, Daniel Luna, Bernardo Martínez, Paz Rodríguez, María Florencia Grande Ratti. . “Risk of readmission to the emergency department in mild COVID-19 outpatients with telehealth follow-up. ” In Internal and Emergency Medicine . 2021.
- Rahatara Ferdousi. “International Experience Scholarship. ” In University of Ottawa. 2020.
- F. Charih, M. Bromwich, A. E. Mark, R. Lefrançois, and J. R. Green. “Data-Driven Audiogram Classification for Mobile Audiometry. ” In Scientific Reports. 2020. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-60898-3
- Niloufar Abaei, Hussein Al Osman. “A Hybrid Model for Bipolar Disorder Classification from Visual Information. ” In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP). 2020. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9054648
- Niloufar Abaeikoupaei, Hussein Al Osman. “A Multi-Modal Stacked Ensemble Model for Bipolar Disorder Classification. ” In IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing. 2020. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9309062
- M Anwar Hossain, Rahatara Ferdousi, Sk Alamgir Hossain, Mohammed F Alhamid, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. “A Novel Framework for Recommending Data Mining Algorithm in Dynamic IoT Environment. ” In IEEE Access. 2020. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9176996
- (Submitted) M. Anwar Hossain, Rahatara Ferdousi, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik, M. Shamim Hossain, B. B. Gupta. “Early-stage Risk Prediction of Non-Communicable Disease using Machine Learning in Health CPS. ” In Transactions on Internet Technology. 2021.
- (Submitted) Rahatara Ferdousi, M Anwar Hossain, Ghulam Muhammad, M. Shamim Hossain, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. “GHCPS: An Energy-Efficient Cyber-Physical Digital Twin Framework for IoT Health Data Analysis. ” In Transactions on Internet Technology. 2020.
- K. Daines, N. Baddour, H. Burger, A. Bavec, and E. D. Lemaire, Fall risk classification for people with lower extremity amputations using random forests and smartphone sensor features from a 6-minute walk test, submitted to PLoS one, July 2020.
- S. Basaritzadeh, E. Lemaire and N. Baddour, Augmented Reality Mobile-based Application for Biomechanical Measurement, submitted to Gait and Posture, June 2020.
- K. Daines, E.D. Lemaire, and N. Baddour, Fall-Risk Classification in Amputees Using Smartphone Sensor Based Features in Turns, proceedings of the 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’20), Montreal, Canada, July 2020.
- S. Basiratzadeh, E.D. Lemaire, and N. Baddour, Augmented Reality Approach for Marker-based Measurement on Smartphones, proceedings of the 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’20), Montreal, Canada, July 2020.
- Diego Hernan Giunta, Santiago Marquez Fosser, Bruno Boietti, Professor Laura Acion, Javier Alberto Pollan, Bernardo Martinez, Daniel Luna, Maria Belen Bonella. “Emergency department visits and hospital readmissions in an argentine health system. ” In International Journal of Medical Informatics. 2020. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1386505620302227
- Maria Paula Russo, MD; Santiago Nicolas Marquez Fosser, MD; Cristina María Elizondo, MD; Diego Hernan Giunta, PhD; Nora Angelica Fuentes, MD;. “N-HOSPITAL MORTALITY AND GLYCEMIC CONTROL IN PATIENTS WITH HOSPITAL HYPERGLYCEMIA. ” In European Journal of Internal Medicine. 2020.
- Diego Hernan Giunta, Santiago Marquez Fosser, Bruno Boietti, Professor Laura Acion, Javier Alberto Pollan, Bernardo Martinez, Daniel Luna, Maria Belen Bonella. “Emergency department visits and hospital readmissions in an argentine health system. ” In International Journal of Medical Informatics. 2020.
- Mohammad Raahemi, Benjamin Eze, Cléo Mavriplis and Liam Peyton. “A Rule-based Content Management Framework for Effective Development of Intelligent Mobile Apps in Healthcare. ” In In Proceedings of the 13th International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies (BIOSTEC 2020), pages 522-529. 2020. https://www.scitepress.org/PublicationsDetail.aspx?ID=NU2Rc3XMgjw=&t=1
- Mana Azarm, Liam Peyton, Craig Kuziemsky. “A Framework for System-level Health Data Sharing. ” InHEALTHINF 2020. 2020. https://www.scitepress.org/PublicationsDetail.aspx?ID=bt25qsw6wOk=&t=1
- R. Lakhani, B. Eze, L.Peyton. “Applying Agile Principles to Collaborative Healthcare Teams. ” In HEALTHINF 2020. 2020.
- Céline Girard, Claire Warren, Nicholas Romanchuk, Michael Del Bel, Sasha Carsen, Adrian Chan, Daniel Benoit. “Decision Tree Learning Algorithm for Predicting Injury Status Using Return-to-Activity Criteria. ” In 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2020. 2020.
- Fadwa Darwaish, Roger Selzler, Andrew Law, Eric Chen, Andrew Ibey, Cheryl Aubertin, Kim Greenwood, Stephanie Redpath, Adrian Chan, James R. Green, Robert Langlois. “Preliminary Laboratory Vibration Testing of a Complete Neonatal Patient Transport System. ” In 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2020. 2020.
- Mohamed Abdelazez, Adrian Chan, Sreeraman Rajan. “Transfer Learning for Detection of Atrial Fibrillation in Deterministic Compressive Sensed ECG. ” In 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2020. 2020.
- Mohamed Abdelazez, Fereshteh Fakhar Fiouzeh, Adrian Chan, Sreeraman Rajan. “Multi-Stage Detection of Atrial Fibrillation in Compressively Sensed Electrocardiogram. ” In 2020 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC). 2020.
- HF Badawi, A El Saddik. “Biofeedback in Healthcare: State of the Art and Meta Review. ” In Connected Health in Smart Cities. 2020.
N Bagaria, F Laamarti, HF Badawi, A Albraikan, RAM Velazquez. “Health 4.0: Digital Twins for Health and Well-Being. ” In Connected Health in Smart Cities. 2020.
- Francois Charih received the Carleton University “Senate Medal”.
- Francois Charih received the NSERC “PGS-D3 Scholarship”.
- CREATE-BEST graduate Mohammad Ghodratigohar celebrated for winning 9 awards at ceremony of excellence awards 2019 at the University of Ottawa! Congratulations Mohammad!
- Team “Cross-it” including CREATE-BEST trainees Kyle Daines, Farshad Golshan, and Theja Ram Pingali, won 3rd place at the MakerCon 2019 competition for their accessibility aid product out of 13 teams in the competition. Congratulations!
- Kristen Beange received prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST).
- Fadwa Darwaish received prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST).
- Mohammad Ghodratigohar wins 1st place in 3-minute competition at faculty of engineering AND at the Biomedical Engineering Conference (BEC2 2019). (video)
- Out of 600 participants and 67 projects at the uOttaHack 2019 hackathon, CREATE-BEST trainee Mohammad Ghodratigohar and his teammates, Alex Moldovan and Humam Abdul Karim, won the 1st place their project that aims at measuring blood pressure using a video camera and artificial intelligence (AI). (video)
Publications and Presentations
- V. Gutta, E.D. Lemaire, P. Fallavollita, N. Baddour, Development of a Smart Hallway for Marker- less Human Foot Tracking and Stride Analysis, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, December 2019.
- T. Ram Pingali, E.D. Lemaire and N. Baddour, Smart Wheelchair Navigation using Ultrasonic Tethering for Social Following, submitted to IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering, August 2019.
- Vinod Gutta, Edward D. Lemaire, Natalie Baddour, Pascal Fallavollita. “A Comparison of Depth Sensors for 3D Object Surface Reconstruction. ” In Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference. 2019. https://proceedings.cmbes.ca/index.php/proceedings/article/view/881
- Vinod Gutta; Natalie Baddour; Pascal Fallavollita; Edward Lemaire. “Multiple Depth Sensor Setup and Synchronization for Marker-Less 3D Human Foot Tracking in a Hallway. ” In IEEE/ACM 1st International Workshop on Software Engineering for HealthCare. 2019. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8823889
- Namrata Bagaria, Fedwa Laamarti, Hawazin Faiz Badawi, Amani Albraikan, Roberto Alejandro Martinez Velazquez, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. “Health 4.0: Digital Twins for Health and Well-Being. ” In Connected Health in Smart Cities. 2019. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-27844-1_7
- Kristen Beange, Adrian Chan, Ryan Graham. “Wearable sensor performance for clinical motion tracking of the lumbar spine. ” In Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference. 2019.
- Kristen Beange, Adrian Chan, Shawn Beaudette, Ryan Graham. “Concurrent validity of a wearable IMU for objective assessments of functional movement quality and control of the lumbar spine. ” In Journal of Biomechanics. 2019. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0021929019305809
- S Márquez Fosser, J Sommer, M Simón, LJ Giraldo Franco, F Plazzotta, D Luna. “User -Centered Design of a patient medication reconciliation module in an integrated Personal Health Record. ” In MedInfo 2019 . 2019. http://ebooks.iospress.nl/publication/52197
- S Marquez Fosser, A Kamozin, E Gibson McDonald, R Tamblyn, T Campbell Lee. “The opportunities and challenges of pragmatic randomized trials using a specialized software: CloudTrials Project. ” In MedInfo 2019. 2019. http://ebooks.iospress.nl/publication/52291
- B Habib, S Márquez Fosser, D Buckeridge, D Weir, M Bustillo, M Thakur, T Tran, A Motulsky, A Bonnici, E Gibson McDonald, T Lee, R Tamblyn. “Evaluation of a mobile application to enhance medication management following hospital discharge: Study protocol for a pilot randomized controlled trial . ” In MedInfo 2019. 2019. http://ebooks.iospress.nl/publication/52483
- Giraldo L, Sommer J, Correa E, Simón M, Grande M, Fosser SM, Plazzotta F, Luna D.. “Implementation of an Inpatient Portal Integrated to an EHR: First Stage Evaluation.. ” In MedInfo 2019 . 2019. http://ebooks.iospress.nl/publication/52490
- Basiratzadeh S, Lemaire ED, Dorrikhteh M, Baddour N (2019) Fiducial Marker Approach for Biomechanical Smartphone-Based Measurements. 3rd International Conference on Bio-engineering for Smart Technologies (BioSMART), Paris, France, April.
- Lemaire ED, Basiratzadeh S, Baddour N (2019) Smartphone and Markerless Tools for Assessing Human Movement. 8° Foro Uniendo Fronteras, Antigua, Guatemala, April.
- Farah, E.D. Lemaire, N. Baddour, Design, development, and evaluation of a local sensor-based gait phase recognition system using a logistic model decision tree for orthosis-control, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 16:22, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12984-019-0486-z.
- Pingali, E. Lemaire and N. Baddour, Ultrasonic Tethering to Enable Side-by-Side Following for Powered Wheelchairs, Sensors 2019, 19(1), 109; https://doi.org/10.3390/s19010109
- Benjamin Eze, Craig Kuziemsky & Liam Peyton . “A configurable identity matching algorithm for community care management. ” In Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing. 2019. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12652-019-01252-y
- B. Eze, J. Stevens , P. Boissonneault, C. Kuziemsky, L.Peyton. “Successful Deployment of Cloud-hosted Services and Performance Management for Community Care. ” In HEALTHINF 2019. 2019.
- P. Mata, C. Kuziemsky, L.Peyton. “A Framework for Performance Management of Clinical Practice. ” In HEALTHINF 2019. 2019.
- Mohammad Ghodratigohar, Hamideh Ghanadian, Hussein Al Osman. “A Remote Respiration Rate Measurement Method for Non-Stationary Subjects using CEEMDAN and Machine Learning. ” In IEEE Sensors Journal. 2019. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8861374
Hamideh Ghanadian, Hussein Al Osman. “Non-contact Heart Rate Monitoring Using Multiple RGB Cameras. ” In IEEE Access. 2019. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-29891-3_8
- H Badawi, F Laamarti, F Arafsha, A El Saddik. “Standardizing a shoe insole based on ISO/IEEE 11073 personal health device (X73-PHD) standards. ” In International Conference on Information Technology & Systems. 2019. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11890-7_72
- F Arafsha, F Laamarti, A El Saddik. “Cyber-physical system framework for measurement and analysis of physical activities. ” In Electronics. 2019. https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics8020248
- Maxime Lavigne, Fatima Mussa, Maria I Creatore, Steven J Hoffman, David L Buckeridge. “A population health perspective on artificial intelligence. ” In Healthcare management forum. 2019. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0840470419848428
- Yasmina Souley Dosso & Amente Bekele awarded the IEEE MeMeA “Women in Engineering Best Paper” award for their paper “Eulerian Magnification of Multi-Modal RGB-D Video for Heart Rate Estimation,” in Rome, Italy, May 2018.
- Mohamed Abdelazez won the Americas regional and was the Americas representative at the Global Finals in the IET Present Around the World (PATW) competition (London UK).
- Jinu Kurian received 2nd place in the student paper competition at the Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference (CMBEC41), a joint conference this year with the Atlantic Canada Clinical Engineering Society (ACCES).
- Shahin Basiratzadeh and his team earned top honors (out of 1184 entries) in the QS Reimagine Education Awards in San Francisco, California, for their A.I. based project “Sense7” that enables the visually impaired to participate in mainstream education, develop vocational skills and earn career placements.
- Mohammad Ghodratigohar and his team “Atrium” won the 1st place prize in the 2018 uOttawa Startup Weekend.
- Mohammad Ghodratigohar and Shahin Basiratzadeh won 1st place in STATCAN CANDEV Data Challenge. Watch their presentation here.
Publications and Presentations
- F. Charih, M. Bromwich, R. Lefrançois, A. E. Mark, and J. R. Green. “Mining Audiograms to Improve the Interpretability of Automated Audiometry Measurements. ” In 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Medical Measurements and Applications. 2018. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8438746
- F. Charih, A. Steeves, M. Bromwich, A. E. Mark, R. Lefrançois, and J. R. Green. “Applications of Machine Learning Methods in Retrospective Studies on Hearing. ” In 2018 IEEE Life Sciences Conference. 2018. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8572268
- Kristen Beange, Adrian Chan, Ryan Graham. “Evaluation of wearable IMU performance for orientation estimation and motion tracking. ” In IEEE International Symposium on Medical Measurement and Applications. 2018. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8438623
- Kristen Beange, Gwyneth Ross, Ryan Graham. “Development of a novel sensor-based framework for the assessment of movement quality and control in clinical, sport, and ergonomic settings. ” In Canadian Society for Biomechanics Conference. 2018.
- Kristen Beange, Adrian Chan, Ryan Graham. “Evaluation of wearable IMU performance for orientation tracking and evaluation of spine movement quality. ” In World Congress for Biomechanics. 2018.
- Thibault, Gabrielle, Hossein Gholizadeh, Emily Sinitski, Natalie Baddour, and Edward D. Lemaire. “Effects of the unity vacuum suspension system on transtibial gait for simulated non-level surfaces.” PloS one 13, no. 6 (2018): e0199181. (link)
- B. Eze, C. Kuziemsky, L.Peyton. “Operationalizing Privacy Compliance for Cloud-hosted Sharing of Healthcare Data. A Case Study. ” In SEHS’18:IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Software Engineering in Healthcare Systems. 2018.
- M. Azarm, L.Peyton. “An Ontology for a Patient-Centric Interoperability Healthcare Framework. ” In SEHS’18:IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Software Engineering in Healthcare Systems. 2018.
- Mohamed Abdelazez received NSERC Vanier Scholarship
- Jinu Kurian was awarded the Marie Carter Memorial Scholarship.
- Hamideh Ghanadian received 1st Place in Hacking Health Hackathon in Ottawa #HIP613
- Mohamed Abdelazez received Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) from the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- B. Eze, C. Kuziemsky, L.Peyton. “A Patient Identity Matching Service for Cloud-based Performance Management of Community Healthcare. ” Best Paper Award at 7th Int’l Conference on Current and Future Trends of ICT in Healthcare (ICTH 2017). 2017.
Publications and Presentations
- Karim Alghoul, Saeed Alharthi, Hussein Al Osman, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. “Heart rate variability extraction from videos signals: ICA vs. EVM comparison. ” In IEEE Access. 2017. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7882667
- Shaban‐Nejad, Arash, Maxime Lavigne, Anya Okhmatovskaia, and David L. Buckeridge. “PopHR: a knowledge‐based platform to support integration, analysis, and visualization of population health data.” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1387, no. 1 (2017): 44-53. (link)
- Farah, Johnny D., Natalie Baddour, and Edward D. Lemaire. “Gait phase detection from thigh kinematics using machine learning techniques.” In Medical Measurements and Applications (MeMeA), 2017 IEEE International Symposium on, pp. 263-268. IEEE, 2017. (link)
- Abdelazez, Mohamed, Mohamed Hozayn, George SK Hanna, and Adrian DC Chan. “Gating of false identifications in electrocardiogram based biometric system.” In Medical Measurements and Applications (MeMeA), 2017 IEEE International Symposium on, pp. 338-343. IEEE, 2017. (link)
- Nizami, Shermeen, Amente Bekele, Mohamed Hozayen, Kim Greenwood, JoAnn Harrold, and James R. Green. “Comparing time and frequency domain estimation of neonatal respiratory rate using pressure-sensitive mats.” In Medical Measurements and Applications (MeMeA), 2017 IEEE International Symposium on, pp. 239-244. IEEE, 2017. (link)
- Babić, Nemanja, Natalie Baddour, and Marianne Fenech. “Development of a test protocol to evaluate infant CPR training manikins.” In Medical Measurements and Applications (MeMeA), 2017 IEEE International Symposium on, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2017. (link)
- Chandhoke, Gursimran Singh, Ajaydeep Singh Grewal, Venus Pathak, Simrandeep Singh, Mir Kamyar Ziabari, Daniel Amyot, Hussein Mouftah et al. “A Virtual Patient Navigation Application for Lung Cancer Assessment Patients.” In International Conference on E-Technologies, pp. 255-272. Springer, Cham, 2017. (link)
- Hafidh, Basim, Hussein Al Osman, Juan Sebastian Arteaga-Falconi, Haiwei Dong, and Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. “SITE: The simple internet of things enabler for smart homes.” IEEE Access 5 (2017): 2034-2049. (link)
- Buckeridge, David, Maxime Lavigne, Kate Zinszer, Anya Okhmatovskaia, Samson Tu, Csongor Nyulus, Mark Musen, Wilson Lau, Lauren Carroll, and Neil Abernethy. “Developing the Scalable Data Integration for Disease Surveillance (SDIDS) Platform.” Online Journal of Public Health Informatics8, no. 1 (2016). (link)
- Badawi, Hawazin Faiz, Haiwei Dong, and Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. “Mobile cloud-based physical activity advisory system using biofeedback sensors.” Future Generation Computer Systems 66 (2017): 59-70. (link)
- Hoda, Mohamad, Yehya Hoda, Basim Hafidh, and Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. “Predicting muscle forces measurements from kinematics data using kinect in stroke rehabilitation.” Multimedia Tools and Applications 77, no. 2 (2018): 1885-1903. (link)
- Syrowatka, Ania, Aude Motulsky, Siyana Kurteva, James A. Hanley, William G. Dixon, Ari N. Meguerditchian, and Robyn Tamblyn. “Predictors of distress in female breast cancer survivors: a systematic review.” Breast cancer research and treatment 165, no. 2 (2017): 229-245. (link)
- Koohi, Iraj, Izmail Batkin, Voicu Z. Groza, Shervin Shirmohammadi, Hilmi R. Dajani, and Saif Ahmad. “Metrological characterization of a method for blood pressure estimation based on arterial lumen area model.” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 66, no. 4 (2017): 734-745. (link)
- Abdelazez, Mohamed, Adrian DC Chan, and Homer Yang. “Gating of false alarms in myocardial ischemia monitoring using ST segment deviation trend estimator.” In Medical Measurements and Applications (MeMeA), 2017 IEEE International Symposium on, pp. 332-337. IEEE, 2017. (link)
- Abdelazez, Mohamed, Patrick X. Quesnel, Adrian DC Chan, and Homer Yang. “Signal quality analysis of ambulatory electrocardiograms to gate false myocardial ischemia alarms.” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 64, no. 6 (2017): 1318-1325. (link)
- Nizami, Shermeen, Amente Bekele, Mohamed Hozayen, Kimberley J. Greenwood, JoAnn Harrold, and James R. Green. “Measuring uncertainty during respiratory rate estimation using pressure-sensitive mats.” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 67, no. 7 (2018): 1535-1542. (link)
- Eze, Benjamin, Craig Kuziemsky, and Liam Peyton. “A Patient Identity Matching Service for Cloud-based Performance Management of Community Healthcare.” Procedia Computer Science 113 (2017): 287-294. (link)
- Eze, Benjamin, Craig Kuziemsky, and Liam Peyton. “Cloud‐based performance management of community care services.” Journal of Software: Evolution and Process 30, no. 7 (2018): e1897. (link)
- Azarm, Mana, Chantal Backman, Craig Kuziemsky, and Liam Peyton. “Breaking the Healthcare Interoperability Barrier by Empowering and Engaging Actors in the Healthcare System.” Procedia Computer Science 113 (2017): 326-333. (link)
- Benjamin Eze Craig Kuziemsky Liam Peyton. “Cloud-based Performance Management of Community Care Services. ” In Journal of Software: Evolution and Process. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1002/smr.1897
- Mohamed Abdelazez received Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) from the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
- Mohamed Abdelazez received Senate Medal for Outstanding Academic Achievement for his M.A.Sc. thesis on Electrocardiogram Signal Quality Analysis to Reduce False Positives in Myocardial Ischemia Monitoring.
Publications and Presentations
- Farah, Johnny, Edward Lemaire, and Natalie Baddour. “Comparison of inertial sensor data from the wrist and mid-lower back during a 2-minute walk test.” In Student Conference (ISC), 2016 IEEE EMBS International, pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2016. (link)
- Lavigne, Maxime. “Practice Assessment: The PARSEC Model.” PhD diss., McGill University, 2016. (link)
- Eze, Benjamin, Craig Kuziemsky, Rubina Lakhani, and Liam Peyton. “Leveraging cloud computing for systematic performance management of quality of care.” Procedia Computer Science 98 (2016): 316-323. (link)