This event is organized by the Centre of Entrepreneurship and Engineering Design (CEED) at uOttawa.
The Entrepreneurship School leverages the growing entrepreneurial and innovative community at the University of Ottawa and in the Ottawa region. It brings together like-minded individuals from across Canada and other countries to collaborate on exciting ventures.
The school offers skill development sessions and hands-on workshops delivered by matter experts, entrepreneurs, and members of the entrepreneurial community as well as academia.
The school covers a wide-spectrum of entrepreneurial topics including:
- Team management and entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Problem discovery and ideation principles
- Customer discovery and validation
- Finance and accounting
- Legal issues and incorporation
- Business modeling and many other topics
When: Online, April 25 – 30, 2021