Do you have an mHealth (mobile health) app idea that you’d like to share? Then this contest is for you! You’ll have a chance to pitch your idea to the world, win a prize, and possibly take your idea to the next level!
MFM Bladder Diary App
Who is this for
Graduate and undergraduate students, and post-doctoral fellows in health sciences, medicine, computer science, and engineering.
- Prepare a 3-minute video of you talking about and describing the main functionalities of an mHealth app that will help solve a problem.
- Submit the video application before the deadline (see details below).
- Voting opens, everyone on our mailing list will receive an email indicating the start of the voting process.
- Results and winners published on our website!
Eligibility and rules
- The video must show your face at all times while speaking to the camera.
- You may use props such as whiteboard, to draw on while you speak, or other demonstrations to help you explain things if you need to.
- Maximum pitch duration is 3 minutes. Longer submissions will be disqualified.
- Submitted video size must not exceed 25 MB.
- Accepted file formats (any other format may not be readable by judges and will be automatically disqualified):
- MP4 (preferred)
- You must be a uOttawa, Carleton, or McGill graduate or undergraduate student, or a post-doctoral fellow (only those email domains will be accepted for submission).
- Only one submission per person.
The top 3 submissions with the highest votes will win a monetary prize as follows:
- 1st prize: $500
- 2nd prize: $300
- 3rd prize: $200
Note: Once results are out, winners will have their names and pictures published on our website (we will take a screenshot from your submission).
|July 31, 2020||Deadline for accepting applications|
|Aug 1, 2020||Voting opens|
|Aug 6, 2020||Voting closes|
|Aug 7, 2020||Final results published on this page!|
By participating in this challenge, you acknowledge and agree to have your video submission posted publicly on the internet for voting, and that, if you win, your video may be published for an extended period. You acknowledge and agree that your submission has no proprietary or confidential information. CREATE-BEST and the University of Ottawa will not be responsible for any damages you may incur as a result of your participation in this contest.