The Hackathon is an annual event organized by Hacking Health that attracts many people from different backgrounds. Join this years hackathon where you’ll be able to meet healthcare professionals, designers, developers, innovators, and entrepreneurs and take part in building real solutions to healthcare problems!
What you will learn:
- Working under high pressure in an intense atmosphere
- Make a long-term impact on healthcare systems
- Collaboration on realistic, human-centric solutions and front-line problems
This event is a great opportunity to:
- Understand the high intensity atmosphere of working in a startup
- Get recognized by healthcare and industry professionals
- Networking and making invaluable connections in the industry!
- Friday: pitching ideas, forming teams
- Saturday: work with your team towards the idea
- Sunday: demonstrate your innovation to a judge panel, and win a ton of prizes!
When: April 27, 2018 7:00pm – April 29, 2018 5:00pm
Where: Shopify, 150 Elgin Street, 8th floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4
For more details and registration, visit Hacking Health